b. circa 1789, d. circa 1810
- Father: John Hall b. 15 April 1759, d. 25 May 1836
- Mother: Mary Pyle b. 8 February 1755, d. 25 August 1846
- Mary Hall was born circa 1789 in Chatham County, North Carolina.
- She was known as Polly.
- She married Samuel Washington Lindley, son of John Lindley and Sarah Pyle, on 5 June 1809 in Christian County, Kentucky, first cousins; their mothers were sisters.
- Mary Hall died circa 1810 in Moultrie County, Illinois, likely from complications of childbirth.
- Her husband Samuel Washington Lindley became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 15 Jul 2009