Nancy Baker Reding
b. 30 September 1818, d. 9 October 1851
- Nancy Baker Reding was born on 30 September 1818 in Davidson County, Tennessee.
- She married Andrew J. Malone circa 1834.
- Nancy Baker Reding became a widow at the circa 1840 death of her husband Andrew J. Malone.
- She married John L. Conn on 25 February 1849 in Fayette County, Tennessee.
- John L. Conn and Nancy Baker Reding appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included William Farrington Malone, Thomas Monroe Malone and Henderson F. Malone.
- Nancy Baker Reding died on 9 October 1851 at age 33 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- Her husband John L. Conn became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 24 Jan 2013