Rutha E. Page
b. 29 April 1888, d. 21 July 1911
- Father: Seborn Page b. 27 December 1830, d. 18 May 1901
- Mother: Mary M. Crabtree b. 18 December 1852, d. 8 August 1936
- Rutha E. Page was born on 29 April 1888 in Arkansas.
- Seborn Page and Mary M. Crabtree appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Mountain Township, Van Buren County, Arkansas. Other members of the household included Rutha E. Page, Gardner Springfield Page, Floyd Hatfield Page and Anna B. Page.
- She married Fredrick Simpson Williams, son of William J. Williams and Lovina (?), on 1 October 1906 in Van Buren County, Arkansas, with Denney officiating. License was issued on the 27th, with Robert Pate security, at which time the groom was age 24 and the bride age 18, both residing in Crabtree. After Rutha's death, Fred Williams married and had a large family with Paralee Banister.
- Rutha E. Page died on 21 July 1911 at age 23.
- Her husband Fredrick Simpson Williams became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Crabtree Cemetery, Crabtree, Van Buren County, Arkansas.
- Last Edited: 20 Nov 2012