Mary Willis Wood
b. circa 1835, d. 10 April 1872
- Father: Allen Wood b. 20 March 1797, d. 9 January 1873
- Mother: Delilah Clower b. 26 April 1805, d. 6 October 1877
- Mary Willis Wood was born circa 1835 in Alabama.
- She was known as Polly.
- Allen Wood and Delilah Clower appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Hatchet Creek, Coosa County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Mary Willis Wood, Henry Black Wood, Eason Blue Wood, Peity Dodd Wood, Elisha Beecher Steadman Wood, Missouri Ann Pearson Wood and William Forrest Wood.
- She married Lowe Francis Jackson.
- Mary Willis Wood died on 10 April 1872.
- Her husband Lowe Francis Jackson became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Blue Springs Methodist Church Cemetery, Coosa County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 30 Jun 2011