Margaret Florence Tope
b. 31 March 1894, d. 26 June 1970
- Margaret Florence Tope was born on 31 March 1894 in Ashville, Pickaway County, Ohio.
- She married Joseph Cleveland Chamberlain.
- Joseph Cleveland Chamberlain registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Madison County, Ohio, while living with his wife Margaret in Mount Sterling, and employed there farming by his father John R. Chamberlain.
- Joseph Cleveland Chamberlain and Margaret Florence Tope appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Fairfield Township, Madison County, Ohio. Other members of the household included Donald Howard Chamberlain. Also in the household were daughter Marcia (age 14), and son Robert Paul (21) and his wife Annabel (16).
- Margaret Florence Tope became a widow at the 11 October 1947 death of her husband Joseph Cleveland Chamberlain.
- Margaret Chamberlain was photographed in Hawaii with grandchildren Scott and Donna, about 1959.
- Margaret Florence Tope died on 26 June 1970 at age 76 in London, Madison County, Ohio.
- She was interred at Pleasant Cemetery, Mount Sterling, Madison County, Ohio.
- Last Edited: 18 May 2017