b. 8 September 1889, d. 17 December 1965
- Father: John Andrew Ratcliffe b. March 1857, d. between 1900 and 1910
- Mother: Mattie Shirley b. March 1864
- Corinne Ratcliffe was born on 8 September 1889 in Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee.
- She married Robert Ross Powell, son of Richard R. Powell and Mary R. McGee, on 8 September 1914 in Davidson County, Tennessee, by license issued the same day, with R. B. ?Dowsy?, MG, officiating.
- Robert Ross Powell registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Franklin County, Tenessee, while living with his wife Corine in Decherd, and self-employed there as manager of a flour mill.
- She officially witnessed the death of Robert Ross Powell on 13 February 1940 in Decherd, Franklin County, Tenessee.
- Corinne Ratcliffe became a widow at the 13 February 1940 death of her husband Robert Ross Powell.
- Corinne Ratcliffe died on 17 December 1965 at age 76 in Franklin County, Tennessee.
- The following appeared on 19 December 1965 in The Nashville Tennessean: (Decherd, Tenn.) Services for Mrs. Corinne Ratcliffe Powell, 76, of Decherd, will be at 2 p.m. today at Decherd Presbyterian Church.
Burial will be in Mt. Garner Cemetery.
Mrs. Powell died Friday in Franklin County Hospital.
. Survivors include a daughter, Mrs. Joe B. Spaulding, Paducah, Ky; a brother, Frank Ratcliffe, Fort Worth, Tex; two sisters, Mrs. Willie Dietrich, Dallas, Tex. and Mrs. Louise White, San Antonio, Tex., and three grandchildren.
- Last Edited: 7 Sep 2016
Family: Robert Ross Powell b. 6 January 1881, d. 13 February 1940
- Dorothy Shirley Powell b. 8 October 1922, d. 3 February 1997