b. 23 October 1890, d. 30 October 1970
- Father: George W. Johnson b. 5 March 1852, d. 9 September 1915
- Mother: Rebecca L. Rikard b. circa July 1855, d. between 1910 and 1911
- Eva Johnson was born on 23 October 1890 in Riverton, Colbert County, Alabama.
- George W. Johnson Johnson homeplace, Cherokee, Alabama.
- George W. Johnson and Rebecca L. Rikard appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Cherokee, Colbert County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Eva Johnson, Samuel M. Johnson, Aster Johnson, Bessie Johnson, John M. Johnson and Maude Mae Johnson.
- She married John Goss on 3 May 1907 in Tuscumbia, Colbert County, Alabama.
- John Goss and Eva Johnson appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Iuka, Tishomingo County, Mississippi. Other members of the household included Maude Mae Johnson. Also in the household is "Rene Rackard" (age 69), identified as Aunt-in-law. Eva's sister Maude Smith (age 23) and her two children also are enumerated in 1920 in the Tishomingo County household of her brother Bud Johnson.
- Eva Johnson died on 30 October 1970 at age 80 in Tishomingo County, Mississippi.
- Her husband John Goss became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Snowdown Cemetery, Iuka, Tishomingo County, Mississippi.
- Last Edited: 3 Jun 2015