b. circa 1885, d. 28 February 1934
- Father: Charles Lewis b. circa 1846
- Mother: Eliza Gregg b. circa 1862
- Ida Lewis was born circa 1885 in Texas.
- She married Robert Powell, son of Richmond and Julia, on 25 December 1910 in Burleson County, Texas.
- Robert Powell registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Burleson County, Texas, while living with Ida in Caldwell, and self-employed there as a farmer.
- Robert Powell and Ida Lewis appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Burleson County, Texas. Other members of the household included Mable Powell, Julia S. Powell, Milton Powell and Minnie Ola Powell. Also in the household was Lucy Powell (age 11), whose identity is not yet known. She may have been Ida's child from an earlier marriage.
- Robert Powell and Ida Lewis appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Burleson County, Texas, south of the Old San Antonio Road.
- Ida Lewis died on 28 February 1934 in Burleson County, Texas, . Her death was officially witnessed by Hulon Dexter Lewis.
- Her husband Robert Powell became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Oldham Cemetery, Burleson County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 2 Dec 2013