b. circa August 1882
- Father: Keiver? Rabinowitz b. circa November 1850, d. 27 March 1926
- Mother: Rifka Berman? b. circa 1848, d. circa 27 December 1932
- Augusta Rabinowitz was born circa August 1882 in Russia.
- She was known as Gussie.
- Keiver? Rabinowitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Oakdale, Montville Township, New London County, Connecticut. Other members of the household included Augusta Rabinowitz, Max Rabinowitz, Rachel Berman, Bessie Rabinowitz, Isaac Rabinowitz and Isador Rabinowitz. Rifka/Rebecca Rabinowitz is not enumerated in the household.
- She married Benjamin Sadinsky circa 1911.
- Augusta Rabinowitz became a widow at the 1918 death of her husband Benjamin Sadinsky.
- Augusta Rabinowitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, at 20 Fairmount Street. Other members of the household included Keiver? Rabinowitz and Rifka Berman?
- She was employed in a pants factory, according to the 1920 census.
- She married Jacob Abramowitz.
- Jacob Abramowitz and Augusta Rabinowitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Bronx, New York, at 1343 Clinton Avenue.
- Jacob Abramowitz and Augusta Rabinowitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Bronx, New York, at 1343 Clinton Avenue.
- The following appeared on 28 June 1962 in The Houston Jewish Herald-Voice: Mrs. Ray Davidson, 93, of the Jewish Home for the Aged, died 11:15 a.m. Friday, June 22, in her home. Member Congregation Beth Jacob. Survivors: daughters Mrs. Sam Rosen, Houston, Mrs. Jack Gottlieb, New York City; sons, Louis S. Davidson, Sr., Henry Davidson, Houston, Ed Davidson, Ruidoso, N. M; sisters, Mrs. Morris [B]obkoff, Corsicana, Mrs. Gussie Abr[am]owitz, New York City; 10 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren. Services 10:30 a.m. Sunday, June 24, Levy Memorial Chapel, Rabbi William S. Maley. Burial Adath Yeshurun Cemetery. Levy Funeral Directors.
- Last Edited: 22 Jan 2013