b. circa November 1907, d. between 1908 and 1909
- Father: James Micajah Berry b. March 1862, d. 12 May 1909
- Mother: Emeline L. Campbell b. 9 February 1868, d. circa 27 January 1908
- Nellie Berry was born circa November 1907.
- The following appeared on 30 January 1908 in The Times-Dispatch: (Bedford City, Jan. 29) The funeral services of Mrs. Em. Campbell Berry took place this morning from the home of her husband, Mr. James M. Berry, on Bedford Avenue, conducted by Rev. Dallas Tucker, rector of St. John's Episcopal Church, of which she was a devoted and valued member, being also a most efficient and useful member of the Woman's Auxiliary Missionary Society and Guild of the church. There was a large assemblage of relatives and friends to testify to their love and admiration.
Mrs. Berry was a native of Galveston, Tex., whence about fifteen years ago she came as the bride of Mr. James M. Berry, and by her attractive person, rare intelligence, culture and loveliness of character soon won her way to the hearts of all those with whom she came in contact. She is survived by her husband and six children, who are Ellaoise, Mary, Clark, Edmonia, Nellie and Georgia, the two last twin infants, only ten weeks old. Scarce less devoted to her are the children of Mr. Berry's first marriage, who are Mrs. George Miles, Jr., James and Tom Berry.
- Nellie Berry died between 1908 and 1909 . She is not named in her father's May 1909 obituary.
- Last Edited: 9 Apr 2012