Mary Jane Rayburn
b. 29 feb 1854, d. 16 April 1926
- Mary Jane Rayburn was born 29 feb 1854 in Kentucky.
- She was known as Mollie.
- She married James William Borders, son of William H. Borders and Louisa Jane Ellen Harrison, circa 1880.
- James William Borders and Mary Jane Rayburn appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Darnell Precinct, Marshall County, Kentucky, enumerated not far from James' parents.
- Her husband James William Borders became a widower at her death.
- Mary Jane Rayburn died on 16 April 1926.
- She was interred at Wadesboro Cemetery, Marshall County, Kentucky.
- Last Edited: 5 Nov 2011