Minnie Jane Fenter
b. 12 May 1871, d. 14 March 1929
- Father: (?) Fenter
- Mother: Unknown (?)
- Minnie Jane Fenter was born on 12 May 1871 in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona Territory.
- She married Albert Emmet Perry, son of Albert George Perry and Harriet Elizabeth Grimes, on 22 February 1891 in Harshaw, Santa Cruz County, Arizona Territory.
- Minnie Jane Fenter became a widow at the 17 January 1898 death of her husband Albert Emmet Perry.
- She married Oscar F. Ashburn on 5 July 1900 in Cochise County, Arizona Territory. Oscar earlier was married to Minnie's sister Ana Eliza, who died in 1896..
- Oscar F. Ashburn and Minnie Jane Fenter appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Santa Cruz County, Arizona Territory. Other members of the household included Glen Emmet Perry, Guy Perry and Miles Herbert Perry. Also in the household were Oscar and Minnie's children Hulda, Zelda, Marshall and Rose, not yet recorded.
- Minnie Jane Fenter became a widow at the 11 December 1924 death of her husband Oscar F. Ashburn.
- Minnie Jane Fenter died on 14 March 1929 at age 57 in Tucson, Pima County, Arizona.
- She was interred at Evergreen Memorial Park, Tucson, Pima County, Arizona.
- Last Edited: 12 Oct 2011
Family 1: Albert Emmet Perry b. circa 12 February 1853, d. 17 January 1898
- Glen Emmet Perry b. 20 December 1891, d. April 1962
- Guy Perry b. 7 December 1893, d. 1967
- Miles Herbert Perry+ b. 23 December 1896, d. 2 May 1988