Corinne Pickett Randolph
b. 1867, d. 25 March 1890
- Father: Edward Brett Randolph b. 4 March 1837, d. 1 July 1904
- Mother: Corinne Albert Pickett b. 15 February 1839, d. 1867
- Corinne Pickett Randolph was born in 1867 in Alabama.
- Benjamin Franklin Randolph and Anna Page Corbin appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Montgomery, Alabama. Other members of the household included Corinne Pickett Randolph, Edward Brett Randolph, Francis Corbin Randolph, Sallie (?), Mary Randolph and Annie P. Randolph.
- She married Loderick W. Dimick on 6 November 1889 in Montgomery County, Alabama.
- Corinne Pickett Randolph died on 25 March 1890.
- Last Edited: 9 Oct 2011