b. 25 December 1883, d. 10 March 1937
- Mitchell Kantor was born on 25 December 1883 in Germany or 1882.
- He married Eula B. Vaughn, daughter of Charles P. Vaughn and Emma Laura Garvin, circa 1911.
- Mitchell Kantor registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Fulton County, Georgia, while living with his wife Eulah at 84 Gordon Street in Atlanta, and employed there as a furniture repairer.
- Mitchell Kantor and Eula B. Vaughn appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, at 33 Woodson Street. Other members of the household included Laura Virginia Humphries.
- He was employed as the manager of a furniture store, according to the 1920 census.
- Mitchell Kantor and Eula B. Vaughn appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, at 28 Delta Place. Other members of the household included Charles P. Vaughn.
- He was self-employed as a cabinet maker, according to the 1930 census.
- His wife Eula B. Vaughn became a widow at his death.
- Mitchell Kantor died on 10 March 1937 at age 53 in Fulton County, Georgia.
- Last Edited: 16 Feb 2011