James Edward Martin
b. 13 August 1934, d. 12 January 1983
- Father: Hiram Fredric Martin b. 7 May 1892, d. 18 January 1950
- Mother: Esther Mae Greenhill b. 16 December 1896, d. 24 March 1975
- James Edward Martin was born on 13 August 1934 in Dallas, Texas.
- Clarence Sidney Greenhill and Dee Elizabeth Stevenson appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Hill County, Texas, at Brandon & Bynum Road. Other members of the household included James Edward Martin. Also in the household was Elizabeth's unmarried sister Sue S. Stevenson (age 42). In 1935 the Greenhills were living in the same house, James Martin in Hillsboro, and Sue Stevenson in Waco.
- He married Bethelda Laverne Williams, daughter of George Harold Williams and Fay Alice Dunn, on 5 August 1961.
- He and Bethelda Laverne Williams were divorced on 9 April 1974 at Dallas County, Texas.
- He married Sharon Ann Pitts on 5 February 1981 in Rockwall County, Texas.
- James Edward Martin died on 12 January 1983 at age 48 in Dallas County, Texas.
- He was interred at Ridge Park Cemetery, Hillsboro, Hill County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 14 Jan 2017
Family 1: Bethelda Laverne Williams b. 11 December 1942, d. 3 August 2008
- Julia Faye Martin b. 6 March 1963, d. 2 February 1980