Susie Mae Greenhill
b. 30 March 1888, d. 4 December 1974
- Father: Samuel Boatright Greenhill b. 1 February 1845, d. 9 January 1929
- Mother: Nancy Caroline Devaney b. 10 July 1853, d. 10 January 1928
- Susie Mae Greenhill was born on 30 March 1888 in Colbert County, Alabama.
- Samuel Boatwright Greenhill homeplace, near Cherokee, Alabama.
- Samuel Boatright Greenhill and Nancy Caroline Devaney appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Colbert County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Susie Mae Greenhill, Charles Cross Greenhill, Ida Elizabeth Johnson and Samuel Dixie Greenhill.
- She married Charles Clifton Hamilton, son of J. W. Hamilton and Nancy McCluskey, on 23 August 1908.
- She officially witnessed the death of Charles Clifton Hamilton on 29 December 1942 in Hill County, Texas.
- Susie Mae Greenhill became a widow at the 29 December 1942 death of her husband Charles Clifton Hamilton.
- At the time of her death Susie Mae Greenhill was living in Itasca, Hill County, Texas, at 107 Minnie Drive.
- Susie Mae Greenhill died on 4 December 1974 at age 86 in Hillsboro, Hill County, Texas, at Grant-Buie Medical Center . Informant was Charles C. Hamilton.
- She was interred at Itasca Cemetery, Itasca, Hill County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 1 Jun 2015