b. January 1840, d. 31 December 1916
- Joseph Schimenski was born in January 1840 in Poland.
- He married Francesca (?) circa 1863.
- Francesca (?) and Joseph Schimenski arrived circa 1888, accompanied by Gustina A. Schimenski and Henry Anthony Schimenski according to the 1900 census.
- Joseph Schimenski and Francesca (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Minonk, Woodford County, Illinois, at Walnut Street living next to their daughter Mary Olejniczok and her family.. Other members of the household included Gustina A. Schimenski, Henry Anthony Schimenski and Lech Schimenski.
- He was a coal miner, according to the 1900 census.
- Joseph Schimenski became a widower at the circa 1902 death of his wife Francesca (?)
- Henry Anthony Schimenski and Josephine Elizabeth Tomascheski appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Minonk, Woodford County, Illinois, at Short Street. Other members of the household included Joseph Schimenski, Joseph Schimenski.
- Joseph Schimenski died on 31 December 1916 at age 76 in Minonk, Woodford County, Illinois.
- Last Edited: 6 Nov 2010
Family: Francesca (?) b. May 1843, d. circa 1902
- Mary A. Schimenski+ b. 29 January 1865, d. 29 October 1926
- Rosa Schimenski b. circa 1870
- Josephine Schimenski b. 15 September 1875, d. 30 May 1954
- Gustina A. Schimenski+ b. 6 February 1878, d. 28 January 1955
- Henry Anthony Schimenski+ b. 19 July 1885, d. 28 June 1971
- Lech Schimenski b. January 1899, d. 20 March 1901