Ralph Frank Billingsley
b. 13 December 1919, d. 29 December 1996
- Father: James Franklin Billingsley b. 9 April 1878, d. 30 September 1953
- Mother: Burreneus Hunt b. 22 February 1891, d. 19 September 1963
- Ralph Frank Billingsley was born on 13 December 1919 in Oklahoma.
- James Franklin Billingsley and Burreneus Hunt appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Baucum Township, Jackson County, Oklahoma. Other members of the household included Ralph Frank Billingsley, Juanita Billingsley, Muriel Billingsley and Marie Billingsley.
- James Franklin Billingsley and Burreneus Hunt appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Red Bluff Township, Tehama County, California, at South Form Road living next to Bea's brother William.. Other members of the household included Ralph Frank Billingsley, Juanita Billingsley, Muriel Billingsley, Marie Billingsley and Dorothy Billingsley.
- He married Veda Marie Brown.
- Ralph Frank Billingsley died on 29 December 1996 at age 77 in Napa County, California.
- His wife Veda Marie Brown became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Pine Creek Cemetery, Chico, Butte County, California.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Veda Marie Brown and Ralph Frank Billingsley.
- Last Edited: 24 Aug 2010