William Marshall Billingsley
b. July 1872, d. September 1908
- Father: Edward Council Billingsley b. 16 January 1848, d. 18 April 1918
- Mother: Delilah Elizabeth Landrum b. 22 April 1851, d. 22 August 1918
- William Marshall Billingsley was born in July 1872 in San Augustine County, Texas.
- He was known as Marshall.
- No success thus far locating this family in the 1880 census (?)
- He married Josephine F. Garrett circa 1897.
- William Marshall Billingsley and Josephine F. Garrett appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Johnson City, Blanco County, Texas. Other members of the household included James Floyd Billingsley.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1900 census.
- He was interred at Rocky Creek Cemetery, Johnson City, Blanco County, Texas.
- William Marshall Billingsley died in September 1908 at age 36 in Blanco County, Texas.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of William Marshall Billingsley.
- Last Edited: 23 Aug 2010