Flora Reviere Williams
b. 21 January 1889, d. 24 January 1980
- Flora Reviere Williams was born on 21 January 1889 in Luling, Caldwell County, Texas.
- George Alford Williams and Ida E. Keith appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Luling, Caldwell County, Texas. Other members of the household included Flora Reviere Williams, Joel P. Williams. Also in the household were children Keith S. (age 15), Alford (13), Laura B. (7) and Mary E. (4), and one female domestic servant.
- Ida E. Keith appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Luling, Caldwell County, Texas, at Black Jack Street. Other members of the household included Flora Reviere Williams. Also in the household were children Keith S. (age 25), Laura B. (17) and Mary E. (14.)
- She married Clark Calhoun Campbell III, son of Clark Calhoun Campbell Jr. and Annie Juria Fariss, on 12 June 1923 in San Marcos, Hays County, Texas, at the home of Flora's sister Mrs. Herbert Eastwood, with Rev. J. M. Parry officiating.
- The following appeared on 17 June 1923 in The Galveston Daily News: (San Marcos) Cards have been received announcing the marriage of Miss Flora Riviere Williams to Clark Calhoun Campbell. The home of Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Eastwood, where the service occurred, was decorated with potted plants and a profusion of Shasta Daisies and rose crepe myrtle. It was before a bank of these lovely flowers that the bridal party stood, which Rev. J. M. Parry performed the ceremony. The bride wore a becoming traveling suit of brown flat crepe, with accessories to match. Her hat in brown had as its decoration a single purple rose. The flowers of her corsage matched in coloring and were lovely sunset roses and purple asters. The groom wore a suit of dark blue serge. The wedding guests included Mrs. Clark C. Campbell Sr., Misses Sue and Jean Campbell of Austin, Mr. and Mrs. Robert Campbell of Houston, Mrs. C. A. Lawrence of Luling, Miss Mary Moore of Austin, Miss Mary C. Ballinger of Dallas, Miss Mary Williams of Lockhart, Harry Evans of Austin and Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Eastwood.
- The following appeared on 18 May 1924 in The Galveston Daily News: (San Marcos) Mr. and Mrs. Clarke Campbell of Abilene and Miss Mary Williams of Lockhart were week-end guests of Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Eastwood. Mrs. Campbell will be remembered as Miss Flora Williams, whose marriage took place last summer at the home of Mrs. Eastwood.
- Clark Calhoun Campbell III and Flora Reviere Williams appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at 3202 Hemphill Street. Other members of the household included Ann Clark Campbell.
- Flora Reviere Williams became a widow at the 21 June 1945 death of her husband Clark Calhoun Campbell III.
- The SSDI lists Austin, Travis County, Texas, as the last residence of record of Flora Reviere Williams.
- Flora Reviere Williams died on 24 January 1980 at age 91 in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery Annex, Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 16 Feb 2013