b. 13 December 1872, d. 1 May 1961
- Father: Edmund Nicholas Wood b. 15 November 1846, d. 8 November 1932
- Mother: Nancy Asenath Montgomery b. March 1852, d. 5 January 1905
- Itara Wood was born on 13 December 1872 in Alabama.
- Edmund Nicholas Wood and Nancy Asenath Montgomery appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Blount County, Alabama, living next to Nancy's mother Eliza Montgomery.. Other members of the household included Itara Wood, Ensey Wood, Della Wood and Edmund Nicholas Wood Jr.
- The following appeared on 17 October 1894 in the Birmingham Age-Herald: Lieut. C. H. Moss of the Woodlawn Light Infantry will be married next Thursday evening to Miss Itara Wood. The marriage will take place at the Woodlawn Methodist church.
- She married Christus H. Moss on 25 October 1894.
- Edmund Nicholas Wood and Nancy Asenath Montgomery appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Woodlawn, Jefferson County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Itara Wood, Della Wood, Edmund Nicholas Wood Jr., John Washington Wood and Jessie Elizabeth Wood. Also two boarders and one female domestic servant in the household.
- She was a music teacher, according to the 1900 census.
- Itara Wood died on 1 May 1961 at age 88 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 19 Jul 2010