Annie Caroline Rawl
b. 13 June 1813, d. 2 October 1877
- Annie Caroline Rawl married Samuel Satcher.
- Annie Caroline Rawl was born on 13 June 1813 in South Carolina.
- Annie Caroline Rawl became a widow at death of her husband Samuel Satcher.
- Annie Caroline Rawl appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Lexington District, South Carolina, living not far from the family of Pierce Harman. Head of household is Barvbara Rolls, likely Caroline's mother.. Other members of the household included Mary Ann Satcher, Henry A. Satcher, Charlotte Satcher and Samuel T. Satcher.
- She married Daniel Evans Bookman, son of Samuel I. Bookman and Jemima Rainey, on 24 September 1872 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
- Annie Caroline Rawl died on 2 October 1877 at age 64 in Shiro, Grimes County, Texas.
- Her husband Daniel Evans Bookman became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Red Top Cemetery, Shiro, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 8 Oct 2009