b. circa November 1907, d. 26 July 1908
- Father: James Micajah Berry b. March 1862, d. 12 May 1909
- Mother: Emeline L. Campbell b. 9 February 1868, d. circa 27 January 1908
- Georgie Berry was born circa November 1907.
- The following appeared on 30 January 1908 in The Times-Dispatch: (Bedford City, Jan. 29) The funeral services of Mrs. Em. Campbell Berry took place this morning from the home of her husband, Mr. James M. Berry, on Bedford Avenue, conducted by Rev. Dallas Tucker, rector of St. John's Episcopal Church, of which she was a devoted and valued member, being also a most efficient and useful member of the Woman's Auxiliary Missionary Society and Guild of the church. There was a large assemblage of relatives and friends to testify to their love and admiration.
Mrs. Berry was a native of Galveston, Tex., whence about fifteen years ago she came as the bride of Mr. James M. Berry, and by her attractive person, rare intelligence, culture and loveliness of character soon won her way to the hearts of all those with whom she came in contact. She is survived by her husband and six children, who are Ellaoise, Mary, Clark, Edmonia, Nellie and Georgia, the two last twin infants, only ten weeks old. Scarce less devoted to her are the children of Mr. Berry's first marriage, who are Mrs. George Miles, Jr., James and Tom Berry.
- Georgie Berry died on 26 July 1908 in Bedford, Virginia.
- The following appeared on 27 July 1908 in The Times-Dispatch: (Bedford City, July 26) Georgie, the infant daughter of Mr. J. M. Berry, aged about eight months, died this morning at the home of her father in Bedford Avenue, after an illness of several weeks. Mrs. Berry died last February leaving twin daughters, of whom the little one who died this morning is one.
- Last Edited: 18 Sep 2015