b. 29 September 1891, d. 18 October 1970
- Willie Lewis was born on 29 September 1891 in Texas.
- She married Francis Jefferson Wren, son of Powhatan Sampson Wren and Martha Campbell, on 8 September 1916.
- The following appeared in the December 1916 issue of The Santa Fe Magazine: Galveston. Assistant Attorney Frank J. Wren of the legal department and Miss Lewis were married on September 8.
- John Lewis and Ovelah Richardson appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Tarrant County, Texas, at Bill Place Street?. Other members of the household included Willie Lewis, Francis Jefferson Wren.
- Francis Jefferson Wren and Willie Lewis appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at 1320 Virginia Place. Other members of the household included Ovelah Richardson.
- After his father's death in 1930, Joseph Goree Wren Jr. was raised by his Uncle Frank and Aunt Billie Wren on South Adams Street in Fort Worth.
- Francis Jefferson Wren and Willie Lewis appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at 1320 Virginia Place. Other members of the household included Joseph Goree Wren Jr. They all were living in the same house in 1935.
- She officially witnessed the death of Francis Jefferson Wren on 19 November 1951 at Santa Fe Hospital in Temple, Bell County, Texas.
- Willie Lewis became a widow at the 19 November 1951 death of her husband Francis Jefferson Wren.
- The following appeared on 20 November 1951 in The Galveston News: Frank J. Wren, 59, attorney for Santa Fe Railway at Galveston, died Monday at 1 p.m. at the Santa Fe hospital in Temple following a heart attack.
From 1917 to 1919 Mr. Wren served with Terry, Calvin and Mills law firm here, predecessors to Wrigley, McLeod, Mills and Shirley. In 1917 he went to Fort Worth as division attorney for the Santa Fe railway, a position he held until his death.
He was secretary of the Fort Worth Union Passenger Station Co.
Surviving are his widow, Mrs. Frank J. Wren, who resides at 5009 Bryce, Fort Worth, and a son, Frank J. Wren Jr., also of Fort Worth.
Funeral arrangements will be announced later.
- Willie Lewis died on 18 October 1970 at age 79 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at Harris Hospital.
- She was interred at Greenwood Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas. Informant was Lewis Chandler.
- Last Edited: 17 Dec 2012