Mary Corrinne Hart
b. 29 August 1902, d. 7 December 1997
- Father: Lucius Berry Hart b. 25 September 1860, d. 29 November 1932
- Mother: Minnie Catura White b. 1874, d. 1962
- Mary Corrinne Hart was known as Corrinne.
- Mary Corrinne Hart was born on 29 August 1902 in Texas.
- She married Louis Fleetwood Rice, son of Ibzan Leftwich Rice and Siathia Alethia Weakley, circa 1933.
- Ibzan Leftwich Rice appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Smith County, Texas. Other members of the household included Mary Corrinne Rice, Louis Fleetwood Rice. Ibzan, Fleetwood and Corrinne were living in the same house in 1935.
- Mary Corrinne Hart became a widow at the 4 July 1952 death of her husband Louis Fleetwood Rice.
- Although she has a grave marker at Kendrick Cemetery, there is no death information.
- Mary Corrinne Hart died on 7 December 1997 at age 95 in Smith County, Texas.
- She was interred at Kendrick Cemetery, Tyler, Smith County, Texas.
- Photographs and much of the information on the Rice branch of the Wood family are found here thanks to the generosity of Charlies Wood "Woody" Rice.
- Last Edited: 18 Oct 2012