Phillip Henry Parker
b. 14 September 1852, d. 30 September 1887
- Father: Joseph Baker Parker b. 11 August 1812, d. 16 March 1879
- Mother: Annie Townsend b. 6 January 1820, d. 10 July 1877
- Phillip Henry Parker was born on 14 September 1852 in Coosa County, Alabama.
- He married Emera Mitchell Thrasher, daughter of John Thomas Thrasher and Martha Louisa Hagerty, on 17 December 1874 in Elmore County, Alabama, with H. C. Taul officiating.
- Phillip Henry Parker and Emera Mitchell Thrasher appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Coosa County, Alabama. Other members of the household included William Oliver Parker and Annie Emera Parker.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1880 census.
- Phillip Henry Parker died on 30 September 1887 at age 35.
- His wife Emera Mitchell Thrasher became a widow at his death.
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2009