Adaline T. Starr
b. 10 May 1834, d. 23 April 1857
- Father: Rev. Charles Starr b. 3 March 1802, d. 23 March 1865
- Mother: Caroline Park b. 27 September 1805, d. 3 March 1864
- Adaline T. Starr was born on 10 May 1834 in Lee Center, Oneida County, New York, or 12 May 1835.
- She married John Barton Tinker, son of John Bathrick Tinker and Hannah Tompkins, on 20 January 1854 in Guilford, Chenango County, New York, and Adaline's sister Martha married John's borther George.
- Adaline T. Starr died on 23 April 1857 at age 22 apparently of complications of childbirth.
- Her husband John Barton Tinker became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Southside Cemetery, Plymouth, Chenango County, New York.
- Last Edited: 2 Jul 2015