b. 1 February 1837, d. 17 November 1862
- Mother: Clarisey b. June 1818
- George was born on 1 February 1837 in Montgomery County, Alabama, at Greenwood plantation.
- On Sunday, 2 November 1862, Green Wood recorded in his plantation daily account book: "Bose Campbell got here last night, Brought my man George home with him from Virginia."
- On Sunday, 9 November 1862, Green Wood recorded in his plantation daily account book: "Several Sick with Phneumony, George very Sick." On Sunday, the 16th, "Sick all Better except George," and on the following day, "George died about 4 oclock this evening."
- George died on 17 November 1862 at age 25 in Montgomery County, Texas, at Greenwood plantation near old Danville.
- Children of Clarisey born between 1836 and 1844, were recorded by Green Wood.
- Last Edited: 21 Nov 2012