b. 2 October 1860, d. 25 June 1932
- Father: Josiah James Pegues b. 19 July 1825, d. 23 May 1906
- Mother: Caroline Medora Fitts b. 28 December 1824, d. 1 October 1898
- Ida Pegues was born on 2 October 1860 in Alabama.
- Josiah James Pegues and Caroline Medora Fitts appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Ida Pegues, Joseph Evans Pegues and Samuel Fitts Pegues.
- Josiah James Pegues and Caroline Medora Fitts appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Springville, St. Clair County, Alabama. Other members of the household included Ida Pegues, Joseph Evans Pegues and Samuel Fitts Pegues.
- She married Eugene G. Eaton on 4 January 1883 in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.
- Ida Pegues became a widow at the circa 1913 death of her husband Eugene G. Eaton.
- Ida Pegues appeared in the 1914 Knoxville, Tennessee, City Directory at 208 Fifth Street listed as widow of Eugene G. At the same address were sons Eugene F (employed by Fulton Company) and Jos. P. (stenographer with J. A. Higgs Jr.) Daughter Mary is not listed..
- Eugene Fitts Eaton registered for the draft on 6 September 1918 in Knox County, Tennessee, while employed as a secretary by the YMCA at Camp McClellan in Anniston, permanent address with his mother at 308 Fifth Street in Knoxville.
- Ida Pegues died on 25 June 1932 at age 71 in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 8 Mar 2015