b. circa 1703, d. 4 March 1766
- Father: Col. John Bolling b. 27 January 1676, d. 20 April 1729
- Mother: Mary Kennon b. 29 June 1679, d. 29 June 1727
- Jane Bolling was born circa 1703 in Henrico County, Virginia, at Cobbs Plantation or 1698.
- She married Richard Randolph, son of William Randolph and Mary Isham, circa 1725 in Virginia.
- Jane Bolling became a widow at the 17 December 1748 death of her husband Richard Randolph.
- Jane Bolling died on 4 March 1766 in Henrico County, Virginia, at Curles Neck Plantation.
- She was interred at Turkey Island, Henrico County, Virginia.
- Last Edited: 24 Jul 2008