Mary Albert Morris
b. 26 August 1880, d. 7 April 1939
- Father: John M. Morris b. 13 March 1835, d. 18 June 1910
- Mother: Mary Jane Little b. 4 April 1844, d. 15 January 1897
- Mary Albert Morris was born on 26 August 1880 in Texas.
- She was known as Abbie.
- She married Sam Madeley, son of George Bell Madeley and Helen Adeline Grant, on 25 December 1900 in Hays County, Texas.
- Sam Madeley and Mary Albert Morris appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Navasota, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Bernice Madeley, Herman Horton Madeley and George Edward Madeley. Also in the household was one male servant.
- Mary Albert Morris became a widow at the 25 September 1935 death of her husband Sam Madeley.
- Mary Albert Morris died on 7 April 1939 at age 58 in Navasota, Grimes County, Texas, . Her death was officially witnessed by Herman Horton Madeley.
- She was interred at Oakland Cemetery, Navasota, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 11 Feb 2012