Sarah Jackson Bay
b. 20 August 1829, d. 20 February 1913
- Father: Thomas Bay b. 28 January 1793, d. 14 February 1861
- Mother: Mary Eddings b. 6 October 1790, d. 11 September 1871
- Sarah Jackson Bay was born on 20 August 1829 in Haywood County, Tennessee, Tennessee.
- She was known as Sallie.
- Thomas Bay and Mary Eddings appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Haywood County, Tennessee, enumerated next to their son William.. Other members of the household included Sarah Jackson Bay, Rebecca E. Bay, James Henry Bay, Joseph Bay and Thomas Bowen Bay.
- She married Martin Luther Sandel, son of George Henry Sandel and Emily M. (?), on 14 August 1856.
- She relocated to Mary's Chapel Community, Lauderdale County, Tennessee.
- Sarah Jackson Bay became a widow at the 21 April 1893 death of her husband Martin Luther Sandel.
- Sarah Jackson Bay died on 20 February 1913 at age 83 in Walker County, Texas.
- She was interred at Buck Foster Cemetery, Loma, Walker County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 20 Jan 2012