b. 2 March 1914, d. 29 December 1999
- Father: Zack Partin b. 7 November 1882, d. 4 October 1973
- Mother: Gertrude Williams b. 11 November 1892, d. 4 January 1974
- Westerfield Partin was born on 2 March 1914 in Shepherd, San Jacinto County, Texas.
- Zack Partin and Gertrude Williams appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in San Jacinto County, Texas. Other members of the household included Westerfield Partin.
- She married Mark Campbell Wood, son of George Mark Wood and Fannie McCune, circa 1931.
- Mark Campbell Wood and Westerfield Partin appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Gladys Marie Wood and George Mark Wood. In 1935 the family was living in Grimes County.
- The following appeared on 29 August 1968 in the San Jacinto News-Times: (Shepherd) Mrs. Westerfield Wood visited her parents and aunt, Mr. and Mrs. Zack Partin and Mrs. Rose Thomas, Sunday. She is the former Westerfield Partin and is now living in Houston.
- She officially witnessed the death of Mark Campbell Wood on 19 March 1970 at Southmore Hospital in Pasadena, Harris County, Texas.
- Westerfield Partin became a widow at the 19 March 1970 death of her husband Mark Campbell Wood.
- Westerfield Partin died on 29 December 1999 at age 85 in Harris County, Texas.
- She was interred at Fairview Cemetery, Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- Last Edited: 5 Jan 2015