Ola F. Ward
b. circa 24 April 1878, d. circa 7 April 1906
- Father: Oscar Zenella Ward b. 1 January 1857, d. 29 March 1944
- Mother: Martha A. Moore b. 2 June 1856, d. 7 February 1931
- Ola F. Ward was born circa 24 April 1878 in Alabama.
- Her name was recorded as Fannie L. in the 1880 census.
- Oscar Zenella Ward and Martha A. Moore appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Freestone County, Texas. Other members of the household included Ola F. Ward, Mary Lela Ward.
- Oscar Zenella Ward and Martha A. Moore appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Navarro County, Texas. Other members of the household included Ola F. Ward, Mary Lela Ward, Blake Zenella Ward, Will Jay Ward, Oscar Arthur Ward, Walter W. Ward, John Herbert Ward, Rex H. Ward, Ross S. Ward and Lois Irma Ward.
- She married David Randshaw Lowe, son of Thomas J. Lowe and Frankie Johnson, on 22 January 1905 in Navarro County, Texas, by license issued 21 January, with W. A. Sanders officiating.
- Ola F. Ward died circa 7 April 1906 . According to records of the Banks Sutherland Funeral Home in Corsicana, "Ola Lowe, wife of Dr. [sic] Lowe, age 27 years 11 months and 14 days," recorded between entries dated 4 April and 2 May 1906. Oakwood cemetery plot purchased by D. R. Lowe on on 8 April 1906.
- Her husband David Randshaw Lowe became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Corsicana, Navarro County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 26 Jul 2016