Sue Willie Goree
b. 9 December 1884, d. circa 15 December 1964
- Father: Langston James Goree Jr. b. 25 January 1841, d. 8 October 1887
- Mother: Martha Frances P. Wood b. 18 January 1853, d. 22 May 1912
- Sue Willie Goree was born on 9 December 1884 in Texas.
- Martha Frances P. Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Navasota, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Sue Willie Goree, Mary LeGrand Goree, Fannie Brevard Goree and Langston Goree Wood.
- The following appeared on 11 July 1904 in the Dallas Morning News: Miss Sue Willie Goree is in Navasota.
- A photographic portrait was made in Navasota (by Wade) of Fannie Wood Goree and her children and grandchildren, about 1905.
- She married Clarence William Seay circa 1910.
- Clarence William Seay and Sue Willie Goree appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Dallas, Texas.
- Sue Willie Goree became a widow at the circa 31 March 1960 death of her husband Clarence William Seay.
- Sue Willie Goree died circa 15 December 1964.
- She was interred at Evergreen Cemetery, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado.
- Last Edited: 28 Jul 2013
- Charts: Descendants of ABERCROMBIE Charles & Edwina Malinda "Dicey" Booth, Descendants of LeGRAND John & Margaret Chambers, Descendants of WOOD William & Lydia Ballentine