b. circa 1850, d. 9 August 1896
- Father: David Burg
- Richard Burg was born circa 1850 in Preußen.
- It is an educated guess that Richard Burg and Anna Charlotte Amelia Burg were siblings, based on significant circumstantial evidence.
- Richard Burg arrived in the Port of New York on 3 December 1872, aboard the SS Silesia from Hamburg. According to the passenger manifest, he was a bookbinder 22 years of age.
- George J. D. Rolff and Anna Charlotte Amelia Burg appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in New York City, New York, at 91 Third Avenue. Other members of the household included Richard Burg, Richard L. Rolff and Ada Rolff. Boarding in the household was Prussian bookbinder Richard Burg (age 29), who likely was Anna's brother.
- Richard Burg died on 9 August 1896 in Long Island City, Queens, New York.
- He was interred at Carlstadt, Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Last Edited: 23 Apr 2013