Frieda M. Coolidge
b. circa 1896
- Frieda M. Coolidge was born circa 1896 in New York.
- She married William B. Graves, son of Charles Pomeroy Graves and Emma O. Utz, circa 1919.
- William B. Graves and Frieda M. Coolidge appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at Main Street.
- William B. Graves and Frieda M. Coolidge appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at 1428 Fort Street. Other members of the household included Jessie May Graves.
- Frieda M. Coolidge became a widow at the 29 January 1936 death of her husband William B. Graves.
- The following appeared on 29 January 1936 in The Niagara Falls Gazette: William B. Graves died this morning at 11 o'clock in his home, 1428 Fort avenue, after a lingering illness. Funeral arrangements were being completed this afternoon.
Mr. Graves was a son of the late Charles Graves and a member of one of the best known and most prominent families of the Niagara section. He was a native of Niagara Falls and had always lived here. For a number of years he was employed by the Niagara Falls Power company.
Surviving Mr. Graves are his wife, Mrs. Frieda Graves; two children, Jessie May and Charles Coolidge Graves; his mother, Mrs. Emma O. Graves, and two sisters, Mrs. Lucy F. Read and Miss Emma A. Graves. The late Charles E. Graves was a brother.
- Last Edited: 20 May 2012