Arwin W. Gerlach
b. 2 June 1888, d. 2 December 1896
- Father: Peter Gerlach b. 3 December 1859, d. 31 July 1912
- Mother: Ida Hermina Jockmann b. 3 May 1869, d. 31 August 1963
- Arwin W. Gerlach was born on 2 June 1888.
- Arwin W. Gerlach died on 2 December 1896 at age 8 in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- He was interred at Kiel Cemetery, Kiel, Manitowoc County, Wisconsin.
- The following appeared on 17 December 1896 in Der Nord Westen: (From the correspondent in Kiel, 08 Dec.)
Erwin Gerlach, son of Peter Gerlach, drowned.
- The following appeared on circa 5 September 1963 in a local newspaper: Funeral services for Mrs. Ida Gerlach Schoedel, 94, former Kiel and West Bend resident, who died Saturday at Wild Rose, Wis., were Tuesday afternoon at Meiselwitz Funeral Home, Kiel. The Rev. Vernon E. Jaberg of St. Peter United Church of Christ, Kiel, officiated and burial was in Kiel Cemetery. /P/ Mrs. Schoedel, nee Ida Hermina Jochmann, was born May 3, 1869, in Manitowoc county, daughter of the late Karl and Christina Lieske Jochmann. May 17, 1887, she was married to Peter Gerlach, who died in July, 1912. April 30, 1922 she was married to William Schoedel of Kiel, who preceded her in death July 14, 1955. /P/ Survivors are two sisters, Mrs. Bertha Keppler of Wild Rose and Mrs. Lena Krueger, of Sheboygan, a grandson and two great grandchildren. Two sons, Arvin and Melvin Gerlach, also preceded her in death.
- Last Edited: 24 Mar 2010