Katharine Frances Manning
b. 29 May 1903
- Father: Alfred F. Manning b. circa November 1880, d. 10 April 1911
- Mother: Katharine Frances McCarthy b. circa 1880, d. 20 February 1947
- Katharine Frances Manning was born on 29 May 1903 in Manhattan, New York, at 413 West 53rd Street.
- Adolph Dexheimer and Catharine Sudler Ball appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Manhattan, New York, at 231 East 126th Street and three lodgers.. Other members of the household included Katharine Frances Manning, Catharine F. Dexheimer, Laura S. Dexheimer, Lillian Margaret Dexheimer, Margaret Ann Manning and Grace Cecilia Manning.
- Francis Oscar Anderson and Mary A. Manning appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Bronx, New York, at 4315 Gunther Avenue with Catherine is identified as sister-in-law, which is not consistent with the evidence collected thus far.. Other members of the household included Katharine Frances Manning, Edward F. Anderson.
- She was an office clerk, according to the 1920 census.
- Research Note: The mother of the three Manning granddaughters enumerated with Adolph and Kate Ball Dexheimer in 1910 likely was a daughter of Annie Egan, but further research is required. Unlikely a daughter of Kate Ball Lockman because of timing and Irish connections.
- Last Edited: 28 Aug 2012