Grace Cecilia Manning
b. 1 November 1907
- Father: Alfred F. Manning b. circa November 1880, d. 10 April 1911
- Mother: Katharine Frances McCarthy b. circa 1880, d. 20 February 1947
- Grace Cecilia Manning was born on 1 November 1907 in Manhattan, New York, at 241 East 126th Street.
- Adolph Dexheimer and Catharine Sudler Ball appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Manhattan, New York, at 231 East 126th Street and three lodgers.. Other members of the household included Grace Cecilia Manning, Catharine F. Dexheimer, Laura S. Dexheimer, Lillian Margaret Dexheimer, Katharine Frances Manning and Margaret Ann Manning.
- Margaret Ann Manning and Grace Cecilia Manning appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Bronx, New York, at 224 Willis Avenue enumerated as step-daughters in the household of Albert (37) and Catherine (35) Levesque.
- Albert J. Levesque and Katharine Frances McCarthy appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Bronx, New York, at 224 Willis Avenue. Other members of the household included Grace Cecilia Manning, Margaret Ann Manning.
- She married Nicholas Pandolas on 5 August 1928 in Manhattan, New York.
- Nicholas Pandolas and Grace Cecilia Manning appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Bronx, New York, at 350 East 139th Street living next to Graces mother and sister Margaret.
- She was a janitress, according to the 1930 census.
- Grace Cecilia Manning became a widow at the February 1980 death of her husband Nicholas Pandolas.
- Research Note: The mother of the three Manning granddaughters enumerated with Adolph and Kate Ball Dexheimer in 1910 likely was a daughter of Annie Egan, but further research is required. Unlikely a daughter of Kate Ball Lockman because of timing and Irish connections.
- Last Edited: 16 Sep 2011