Frederick Lord Cooley Jr.
b. 7 March 1923, d. 18 August 1998
- Father: Frederick Lord Cooley b. 7 April 1881, d. 27 November 1963
- Mother: Florence Christine Reitz b. 29 February 1892, d. 22 July 1978
- Frederick Lord Cooley Jr. was born on 7 March 1923 in Brookville, Jefferson County, Pennsylvania.
- Frederick Lord Cooley and Florence Christine Reitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Brookville, Pennsylvania. Other members of the household included Frederick Lord Cooley Jr., Margaret Jane Cooley.
- The SSDI lists Elizabethtown, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, as the last residence of record of Frederick Lord Cooley Jr.
- Frederick Lord Cooley Jr. died on 18 August 1998 at age 75.
- He was interred at Brookville Cemetery, Brookville, Jefferson County, Pennsylvania.
- The following appeared on 20 August 1998 in the Lancaster Intelligencer Journal: Frederick L. Cooley Jr., 75, of 1115 James Buchanan Drive, Elizabethtown, died Tuesday evening at Lancaster General Hospital following a lengthy illness. /P/ Cooley was a state auditor for the New Jersey Department of the Treasury. He retired in 1988. /P/ He was a member of Fairless Hills Lodge 776, Free & Accepted Masons, Consistory Scottish Rite, Valley of Trenton and Crescent Temple A.A.O.N.M.S., both of Trenton, N.J. /P/ He was a former member of Brookville United Methodist Church. /P/ A U.S. Navy veteran of World War II, he was a member of Conewago Post 329 American Legion and a life member of Fred Barley Post 5667 Veterans of Foreign Wars and Veterans of Foreign Wars Home. /P/ He graduated from Duffs Iron City Business College, Pittsburgh. He also attended University of Pittsburgh and Temple University. /P/ Born in Brookville, he was the son of the late Frederick L. Sr. and Florence Reitz Cooley. /P/ He was married to Janice Meredith Duke Cooley for 31 years on Sept. 10. /P/ Surviving in addition to his wife are a brother, William A. of Sun Lakes, Ariz.
- Last Edited: 14 Jan 2010