Margaret Jane Cooley
b. 17 June 1921, d. 2 July 1989
- Father: Frederick Lord Cooley b. 7 April 1881, d. 27 November 1963
- Mother: Florence Christine Reitz b. 29 February 1892, d. 22 July 1978
- Margaret Jane Cooley was born on 17 June 1921 in Brookville, Jefferson County, Pennsylvania.
- Frederick Lord Cooley and Florence Christine Reitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Brookville, Pennsylvania. Other members of the household included Margaret Jane Cooley, Frederick Lord Cooley Jr.
- She married Thomas Joseph Ney on 18 November 1944.
- Margaret Jane Cooley became a widow at the 28 November 1981 death of her husband Thomas Joseph Ney.
- Margaret Jane Cooley died on 2 July 1989 at age 68 in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, at Tampa General Hospital.
- The following appeared on 6 July 1989 in the St. Petersburg Times: Margaret J. Ney, 68, of Spring Hill, died Sunday (July 2, 1989) at Tampa General Hospital. Born in Brookville, Pa., she came here 16 years ago from Fairfax, Va. She was a Methodist. Survivors include four sons, Joseph, Rockville, Md., David, Herndon, Va., Randall, Tampa, and Daniel, Spring Hill; a daughter, Jennifer Schwartz, San Francisco; two brothers, Frederick Cooley, Levittown, Pa., and William Cooley, Green Bay, Wis; and two grandchildren. Turner Funeral Home, Spring Hill.
- Last Edited: 16 Apr 2015