Adeline Neva Pearl Brown
b. 9 April 1908, d. 21 February 1975
- Father: Edwin Eugene Brown b. 11 June 1886, d. 5 March 1949
- Mother: Hannah Heath Wilson b. 3 July 1885, d. 6 February 1971
- Adeline Neva Pearl Brown was born on 9 April 1908 in Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada.
- She married Henry Emond Miller on 16 September 1933 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- The following appeared on 8 February 1971 in the Toronto Daily Star: [Died] At the Nursing Home in Newmarket, on Saturday, February 4, 1971, Hannah Wilson, beloved wife of the late Edwin E. Brown of Toronto, dear mother of Adeline (Mrs. Harry Miller), and Earl, also survived by five grandchildren and 12 great-grandchilcren. Resting at the Marshall Funeral Home, 125 Yonge St. North, Richmond Hill. Service Monday 1:30 p.m. Interment Westminster Cemetery.
- Adeline Neva Pearl Brown died on 21 February 1975 at age 66 in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada.
- Henry Emond Miller became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 4 Dec 2011