Edwin Eugene Brown
b. 11 June 1886, d. 5 March 1949
- Edwin Eugene Brown was born on 11 June 1886 in Simcoe, Norfolk, Ontario, Canada.
- He married Hannah Heath Wilson, daughter of William Simpson Wilson and Kate DeYoung, circa 1907 in Simcoe, Ontario, Canada.
- Edwin Eugene Brown died on 5 March 1949 at age 62 in Toronto, York County, Ontario, Canada.
- Hannah Heath Wilson became a widow at his death.
- The following appeared on 8 February 1971 in the Toronto Daily Star: [Died] At the Nursing Home in Newmarket, on Saturday, February 4, 1971, Hannah Wilson, beloved wife of the late Edwin E. Brown of Toronto, dear mother of Adeline (Mrs. Harry Miller), and Earl, also survived by five grandchildren and 12 great-grandchilcren. Resting at the Marshall Funeral Home, 125 Yonge St. North, Richmond Hill. Service Monday 1:30 p.m. Interment Westminster Cemetery.
- Were Louisa Weatherbee, Edwin's mother, and Mary Weatherbee, Freeman's mother, one and the same, or were they two separate wives of Reuben Brown?
- Last Edited: 5 Mar 2013