James A. Everett
b. 17 March 1867, d. 24 July 1902
- James A. Everett was born on 17 March 1867 in Pilkington, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada.
- He married Annie Laing, daughter of Peter Laing and Catherine (?), on 24 November 1887 in Elora, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada, by license, with the Rev. James Broley officiating, witnesses Robert Everett (Arthur Township) and Mary Everett (Elora). At the time of their marriage, the groom was residing in Arthur Township and the bride in Elora.
- He and Annie Laing appeared in the 6 April 1891 census of Canada in Morris Township, Huron East, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included Herbert James Everett and William T. Everett.
- He was a farm laborer, according to the 1891 census.
- James A. Everett and Annie Laing appeared in the 31 March 1901 census of Canada in Goderich, Huron West, Ontario, Canada. Other members of the household included Herbert James Everett, William T. Everett and Howard Everett.
- He was employed as a laborer, according to the 1901 census.
- James A. Everett died on 24 July 1902 at age 35 in Goderich, Huron County, Ontario, Canada, of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Annie Laing became a widow at his death.
- Last Edited: 23 Jan 2017