b. January 1897, d. 16 October 1918
- Father: Benjamin Budenstein b. 10 July 1868, d. 28 February 1935
- Mother: Bessie (?) b. 15 January 1879, d. 10 October 1918
- Isadore Budenstein was born in January 1897 in Lubny, Russia, in the central Ukraine.
- His name was recorded as Isaack Budinstein on the SS Haverford passenger manifest.
- Benjamin Budenstein and Bessie (?), accompanied by Isadore Budenstein, Samuel Budenstein, Jacob Budenstein, Harry Budenstein, Simon Budenstein and Ida Budenstein, departed on 15 October 1913 from Liverpool, England, aboard the SS Haverford, bound for Philadelphia, traveling 3rd class.
- Benjamin Budenstein and Bessie (?) arrived in the Port of Philadelphia on 27 October 1913, accompanied by Isadore Budenstein, Samuel Budenstein, Jacob Budenstein, Harry Budenstein, Simon Budenstein and Ida Budenstein destined to join brother-in-law N. Najinski (or Nahan), 1646 South Seventh Street, Philadelphia (an added notation specifies given name "Nathan," who actually was a son). Cited as contact in Lubny is brother-in-law Isaak Tolzinsky.
- He was naturalized on 26 July 1918, while serving in the US Army.
- Isadore Budenstein died on 16 October 1918 at age 21 in France while serving as a private with the US Army 7th Ammunition Trains, 7th Infantry Division.
- He was interred at Oise-Aisne American Cemetery and Memorial, Fere-en-Tardenois, Departement de l-Aisne, Picardie, France.
- Last Edited: 3 Jul 2015