Raymond Francis Weiler
b. 8 March 1902, d. 25 May 1986
- Father: Charles Henry Weiler b. 19 February 1874, d. 8 March 1939
- Mother: Frances Julia DesChene b. 21 September 1883, d. 3 April 1905
- Raymond Francis Weiler was born on 8 March 1902 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 225 Seventh Street.
- Charles Henry Weiler appeared in the New York state census of 1 June 1905 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 470 Plymouth Avenue. Other members of the household included Raymond Francis Weiler, Ellen Duffy.
- Charles and Mary Weiler and children posed for a snapshot, about 1911.
- Charles Henry Weiler and Mary Magdelena Hokamp appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 391 Hickory Street. Other members of the household included Raymond Francis Weiler, Dorothy Jane Weiler, Ruth Helen Weiler, Norman Charles Weiler and Mary Schurman.
- He was an apprentice electrician, according to the 1920 census.
- He married Gladys Wales, daughter of Margaret (?), on 20 April 1921 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York.
- The following appeared on 21 April 1921 in the Buffalo Evening News: Marriage Licenses . . . Raymond F. Weiler, 391 Hickory -- Gladys Wales, 100 Whitney.
- Raymond Francis Weiler and Gladys Wales appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 376 Rhode Island Street.
- He was a musician in a restaurant, according to the 1930 census.
- Raymond Francis Weiler and Pearl D'Angelo appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 777 Washington Street.
- He was employed as a musician, according to the 1940 census.
- He married Pearl D'Angelo, daughter of Carmen D'Angelo and Itilia Chiantelli, on 10 February 1945 in Erie County, Pennsylvania, by license issued the same day, with Alderman William M. Schabacker. At the time of the marriage, the groom was residing in Detroit, Michigan, and the bride in Utica, New York..
- The SSDI lists Placida, Charlotte County, Florida, as the last residence of record of Raymond Francis Weiler.
- Raymond Francis Weiler died on 25 May 1986 at age 84 in Sarasota County, Florida.
- Pearl D'Angelo became a widow at his death.
- Last Edited: 10 Dec 2014
Family 1: Gladys Wales b. circa 19 January 1903, d. 16 April 1988
- Joan Frances Weiler+ b. 25 September 1929, d. 15 February 1986