Victoria Frances Geisler
b. 7 April 1909, d. 21 June 1989
- Victoria Frances Geisler was born on 7 April 1909 in Elizabeth City County, Virginia.
- She married Jean Douglas Brauer, son of Julius Henry Brauer and Agnes McIn. Wilson, on 27 June 1929 in Erie County, Pennsylvania.
- Jean Douglas Brauer and Victoria Frances Geisler appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 418 Breckenridge Street. Jean Douglas and Victoria Brauer also are enumerated with his parents elsewhere in Buffalo, but "daughter Drusilla Florence" is missing from that household.
- Julius Henry Brauer and Agnes McIn. Wilson appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Buffalo, Erie County, New York, at 1314 Kenmore Avenue. Other members of the household included Victoria Frances Geisler, Harold Wilson Brauer and Jean Douglas Brauer. Son Jean Douglas Brauer and his wife Victoria also are enumerated with "daughter Drusilla Florence" (age 3) elsewhere in Buffalo.
- She married Charlie Linwood Clements on 1 December 1958 in Suffolk, Virginia, with J. H. Debnam officiating. At the time of their marriage, both were residing in Buffalo.
- The following appeared on 5 July 1974 in the Tonawanda News: Marie Ann Geisler, 90, of Mitchell Drive, Tonawanda, Wednesday (July 3, 1974), at DeGraff Memorial Hospital following a short illness. Wife of the late Albert Geisler; mother of Mrs. Charles (Victoria) Clements of Seaford, Delaware and Henry A. Geisler of Buffalo, N.Y; grandmother of Mrs. Ronald (Florence) Luberacki of Tonawanda, Cheryl and Randolph Geisler of Buffalo; great-grandmother of Deborah, Michael, Mark and Daniel Dzina, all of Tonawanda; sister of Mrs. Lela Reidel of the Town of Amherst, Mrs. Stephanie Knolls of Virginia and Mrs. Richard (Maryann) Bird of Brighton, Ontario, Canada.
Mrs. Geisler was a 50-year member of Occidental Chapter, No. 571, O.E.S., and a member of the Lioness Club of Tonawanda and Woodmen of the World.
Friends may call from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m., at the Hilliard Funeral Home, Inc., 147 Delaware St., Tonawanda, where services will be conducted Monday at 10:30 a.m., the Rev. Canon Alexander T. Corti officiating. Interment at Acacia Park Cemetery. An Eastern Star Memorial Service will be held Saturday evening at 7:30 at the Hilliard Funeral Home, Inc., under the auspices of Occidental Chapter.
- Victoria Frances Geisler became a widow at the 12 January 1980 death of her husband Charlie Linwood Clements.
- Victoria Frances Geisler died on 21 June 1989 at age 80 in North Tonawanda, New York, at DeGraff Hospital.
- She was interred at St. Luke's Cemetery, Seaford, Sussex County, Delaware.
- The following appeared on 28 June 1989 in the Seaford Leader & State Register: Victoria Geisler Clements, 80, formerly of Seaford, died Wednesday, June 21, 1989, in De Graff Hospital, North Tonawanda, N.Y.
Her husband, Charles Linwood Clements, died in 1980. She is survived by a daughter Florence Luberacki of Tonawanda, N.Y., four grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Services were Saturday in New York. Graveside services were Monday in St. Luke's Episcopal Church Cemetery, Seaford.
- Last Edited: 29 Aug 2015