b. 22 August 1817
- Anna Erb was born on 22 August 1817 in Machtolsheim, Württemberg.
- She married Matthaeus Haueisen, son of Heinrich Haueisen and Barbara Kalteisen, on 22 September 1840 in Machtolsheim.
- She and Matthaeus Haueisen applied in August 1852 to emigrate to North America, from Blaubeuren, Württemberg. At the time of their application, it appears that only two of their nine known children were living.
- Matthaeus Haueisen and Anna Erb arrived in the Port of New York on 30 September 1852, accompanied by Apollonia Haueisen, Philipp Jacob Haueisen, Anna Haueisen and Elise Haueisen traveling as belowdeck passengers aboard the Ship Elizabeth, burthen 585 tons, 22 days from Bremen, amongst 277 passengers.
- Research Note: Apparently Matthaus' wife Anna and their two young daughters died sometime between their 1852 arrival in the United States and the 1860 census.
- Photographs of present-day Machtolsheim.
- Last Edited: 29 May 2013