Carl J. Cottringer
b. circa 1895, d. 23 April 1933
- Carl J. Cottringer was born circa 1895 in Niagara County, New York.
- He married Winifred Haeberle, daughter of Charles E. Haeberle and Elizabeth M. Boyne.
- Winifred Haeberle became a widow at his death.
- Carl J. Cottringer died on 23 April 1933.
- The following appeared on 24 April 1933 in the Niagara Falls Gazette:
Carl J. Cottringer, 38 years old, 4003 Lewiston road, died yesterday in Mount St. Mary's hospital, following an illness of several days with pneumonia. The funeral will be held from the family home Wednesday morning with high mass of requiem at St. Teresa's church at 9 a. m.
Mr. Cottringer was born in this city, son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Cottringer, widely known residents. He was educated in the city schools and spent his entire life here. He was employed by the city water works department and was widely known and highly respected. He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Winifred Cottringer; one brother, Leo Cottringer, of Pittsburgh, and an aunt, Mrs. Kate Dempsey, of this city.
- Last Edited: 5 Sep 2010